6.10.2012

Lots of inexpensive tea for sale at Keen Tea Thyme!

The Doctors have spoken. I've got to cut back on my caffeine and tea intake. So I've cleared out my tea cabinets at work and home, and have lots of tea for sale at great prices at Keen Tea Thyme. I'd love to offer it for free, but with my increased medical costs, I've got to charge something. I promise the prices are great!

http://keenteathyme.teatra.de/store/products/

I used to offer free shipping but with increased costs I can no longer do that. Shipping is $5.95 but is priority, so you'll get your item(s) quicker. I will always combine shipping, just let me know which ones you want and I'll create an invoice through Paypal for you.

Got any questions? Email me at keenteathyme@gmail.com

Thanks for your support! :)

Keen Tea Thyme Online Shop

1 comment:

  1. Nice post. Thank you
    for taking the time to publish this information very useful! I’m still waiting for some interesting thoughts from your side in your next post thanks!

    ReplyDelete