6.07.2011

Dara Gold - Our Tea Stain Artist in Group Gallery in Toronto

Canadian tea drinkers - and Canadian tourists - are in for a treat! One of my favorite local artists - and definitely the best tea stain artist - Dara Gold will be showing two of her paintings in a group show at Toronto's Gallery Hittite! The show runs from  Fri., June 17 through Sat., July 9, 2011.


The show opening is from 7-9 p.m., on Fri., June 17.

I am a US citizen with an outdated passport so I can't get to the showing to meet her and see some of her fabulous work in person. I'm counting on you Canadian readers to help! :)

Please stop by to see her, tell her Keen Tea Thyme sent you, and see if you can snag a photo to be featured on my blog! I'll post a story about your experience meeting her, and any photos you'd like to share. (You'll retain all creative rights, don't worry.)

The gallery's address is 107 Scollart Street, Yorkville, Toronto. Phone: 416-924-4450.

Learn more about Dara Gold here: http://keenteathyme.blogspot.com/p/golds-tea-stain-art.html

Congratulations to Dara Gold for this amazing accomplishment!

No comments:

Post a Comment